Akademia Górniczo Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie AGH
WIMiR

Important events

  • 2012
    Professor Antoni Kalukiewicz was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 2008
    Professor Janusz Kowal was reelected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 2005
    Professor Janusz Kowal was reelected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 2005
    The Faculty obtained accreditation for the discipline: “Machine Design and Mechanics” from the State Accreditation Committee
     
  • 2002
    The Faculty obtained accreditation for the two disciplines: “Machine Design and Mechanics” and “Automatics and Robotics” from the Accreditation Committee for Technical Universities, for the years 2002/03 – 2007/08.
     
  • 2002
    Professor Włodzimierz Kowalski was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 2002
    The 50th Anniversary of the Faculty
    The Faculty comprises eleven units – nine Departments, one Laboratory and one Unit:
    1. Department of Machine Strength and Manufacturing (Head: Prof. Andrzej Skorupa)
    2. Department of Mining, Dressing and Transport Machines (Head: Prof. Tadeusz Banaszewski)
    3. Department of Machines for Technological and Environmental Protection (Head: Prof. Zygmunt Drzymała)
    4. Department of Process Control (Head: Prof. Janusz Kowal)
    5. Department of Power Installations (Head: Prof. Stanisław Gumuła)
    6. Department of Rope Transport (Head: Prof. Józef Hansel)
    7. Department of Mechanics and Vibroacoustics (Head: Prof. Wojciech Batko)
    8. Department of Machine Dynamics (Head: Prof. Tadeusz Uhl)
    9. Laboratory of Structural Acoustics and Intelligent Materials (Head: Prof. Ryszard Panuszka)
    10. Department of Strength of Materials (Head: Prof: Stanisław Wolny)
    11. Unit of Machine Design and Operation (Head: Associate Professor Józef Salwiński)
     
  • 1999
    Professor Wojciech Batko was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1996
    Professor Janusz Kowal was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 01.04.1992
    The Faculty of Mining and Metallurgy Machines was transformed into the FACULTY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND ROBOTICS.
    It comprised the following units
    1. Department of Machine Construction and Exploitation (Head – Prof. Andrzej Skorupa)
    2. Department of Mechanics and Vibroacoustics (Head – Prof. Zbigniew Engel)
    3. Department of Robotics and Machine Dynamics (Head – Prof. Józef Giergiel)
    4. Department of Mechanics, Theory of Machines and Control Engineering (Head – Prof. Karol Tomaszewski)
    5. Department of Cable Transport (Head – Prof. Józef Hansel)
    6. Department of Mining Machines and Waste Utilisation Installations (Head – Prof. Adam Klich)
    7. Department of Environmental Protection Devices (Head – Prof. Zygmunt Drzymała)
    8. Department of Power Installations (Head – Prof. Stanisław Gumuła)
    9. Department of Process Control (Head – Prof. Lucjan Kruszecki)
     
  • 1990
    Professor Andrzej Skorupa was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1987
    Professor Artur Bęben was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1982
    Structure of the Faculty

    Institute of Machine Construction – Director: Associate Professor Adam Siemieniec with the following units:
    1. Strength of Materials (Director: Associate Professor Adam Siemieniec)
    2. Machine Construction and Analysis (Director: Associate Professor Marian Warszyński)
    3. Machine Construction and Lubrication Technology (Director: Professor Stanisław Pytko)
    4. Machine Construction and Operation (Director: Professor Władysław Lenkiewicz)
    5. Product Engineering (Director: Associate Professor Piotr Rusek)
    6. Laboratory for Application of Computer Science and Metrology (Director: Doctor Włodzimierz Figiel)

    Institute of Mining and Processing Machines and Automatics – Director: Professor Adam Klich with the following units:
    1. Mining Automation (Director: Professor Lucjan Kruszecki)
    2. Underground Mining Machines and Devices (Director: Professor Adam Klich)
    3. Turbo Machines and Devices (Director: Professor Jan Sentek)
    4. Mining Transport Machines and Devices (Director: Associate Professor Adam Siedlar)
    5. Construction of Drilling and Exploitation Machines and Devices (Director: Associate Professor Henryk Knop)
    6. Processing Machines and Surface Devices (Director: Associate Professor Tadeusz Banaszewski)
    7. The Research Laboratory of Steel Cables and Cable Transport Devices (Director: Associate Professor Józef Hansel)
    8. The Research Laboratory of Self-Propelled Mechanised Systems for Ore Mining (in Trzebinia) (Director: Doctor Kazimierz Pawlik)

    Institute of Metallurgy Machines and Automatics – Director: Professor Zygmunt Drzymała with the following units:
    1. Devices for the Non-Ferrous Metals and Construction Materials Industry (Director: Professor Zygmunt Drzymała)
    2. Design of Mills, Metallurgical and Dust Removing Devices and Utilization of Recycled Materials (Director: Associate Professor Jan Wróbel)
    3. Devices for Plastic Working and Metal Processing (Director: Professor Władysław Dobrucki)
    4. Thermodynamics and Power Engineering Devices (Director: Professor Tadeusz Haupt)
    5. Crane and Transport Devices (Director: Associate Professor Stefan Stupnicki)
    6. Automatics (Director: Professor Wiesław Zapałowicz)
    7. Experimental (Director: Eugeniusz Fuchs, MSc)

    Institute of Mechanics and Vibroacoustics – Director: Professor Zbigniew Engel with the following units:
    1. Vibroacoustics (Director: Professor Zbigniew Engel)
    2. Machine Dynamics (Director: Professor Józef Giergiel)
    3. Mechanics (Director: Associate Professor Stanisław Kasprzyk)
    4. Machine Theory and Automatics (Director: Professor Karol Tomaszewski)
    5. Metrology and Diagnostics (Director: Associate Professor Jan Adamczyk)
    6. Ergonomics (Director: Associate Professor Stefan Knapik)
    7. Laboratory of Vibroacoustic Sounds Modelling and Analysis (Director: Doctor Andrzej Gołaś)
     
  • 1981
    Professor Józef Giergiela was reelected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • IV.1978
    A new institute was established:
    The Institute of Mechanics and Vibroacoustics (Director – Prof. Zbigniew Engel)
     
  • 1978
    Professor Józef Giergiela was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • II.1976
    The Research Laboratory of Self-Propelled Mechanised Systems for Ore Mining at the Institute of Mining and Processing Machines and Automatics (in Trzebinia) (Director – Dr Kazimierz Pawlik)
     
  • 1975/76
    Professor Zygmunt Drzymała was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • X.1974
    The Institute of Mechanics and Vibroacoustics (Director – Prof. Zbigniew Engel) was established with the Laboratory of Vibrations and Noise (Director – Jan Adamczyk)
     
  • VII.1972
    The Research Laboratory of Steel Cables and Cable Transport Devices (Director – Associate Professor Juliusz Stachurski) was established
     
  • 1971/72
    Associate Professor Adam Siemieńc was reelected for the Dean of the Faculty
    The Laboratory of Vibrations and Noise (Director – Associate Professor Zbigniew Engel) was established
     
  • 01.10.1969
    The following Institutes were established instead of Departments:
    1. Institute of Machine Construction (Director – Associate Professor M. Warszyński)
    2. Institute of Mining and Processing Machines and Automatics (Director – Professor T. Kubiczek)
    3. Institute of Metallurgy Machines and Automatics (Director – Professor J. Anioła)
     
  • 1969
    Associate Professor Adam Siemieńc was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1966/67
    Professor Eugeniusz Podoba was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1964/65
    Professor Stanisław Markowski was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1962/63
    Associate Professor Mieczysław Damasiewicz was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1960/61
    Associate Professor Jan Anioła was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1958/59
    The Department of Mineral Processing Machines (Head – Prof. Andrzej Battaglia) was established.
    The Department of Theory of Machines was transformed into the Department of Thermodynamics and Power Engineering Devices
     
  • 01.10.1957
    The Faculty of Mechanisation of Mining and Metallurgy was transformed into the FACULTY OF MINING AND METALLURGY MACHINES. A new Department of History of Technology and Technical Sciences was created (Head – Prof. Mieczysław Radwan).
     
  • 1956/57
    Associate Professor Stanisław Markowski was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1954/55
    An experimental mine started to operate in the B-2 building (3773 m3 cubic capacity)
     
  • 1953/54
    Prof. Wacław Lesiecki was elected for the Dean of the Faculty
     
  • 1952/53
    In the 1952/53 academic year the Faculty comprised the following departments:
    1. Department of Machine Parts (Head – Professor Jan Krauze)
    2. Department of Metallurgy Machines, transferred from the Metallurgical Faculty (Head – Professor Stanisław Zygmuntowicz)
    3. Department of Mining Machines and Devices, transferred from the Mining Faculty (Head – Professor Wacław Lesiecki)
    4. Department of Theory of Machines II (Head – Professor Edmund Chromiński)
    5. Department of Technical Mechanics (Head – Professor Mieczysław Damasiewicz)
    6. Department of Product Engineering (Head – Professor Witold Biernawski)
    7. Department of Material Durability (Head – Professor Aleksander Lisowski)
     
  • 01.01.52
    Due to the division of the Electromechanics Faculty, the Faculty of Mechanisation of Mining and Metallurgy was established, with Prof. Kazimierz Szawłowski as the Dean
     
Uwaga: ta strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Więcej informacji o celu ich używania i zmianie ustawień przeglądarki znajdziesz tutaj. Korzystając ze strony wyrażasz zgodę na używanie plików cookie, zgodnie z aktualnymi ustawieniami przeglądarki.

Czym są pliki "cookie" - „ciasteczka”?


Poprzez pliki „ciasteczka” należy rozumieć dane informatyczne, w szczególności pliki tekstowe, przechowywane w urządzeniach końcowych użytkowników przeznaczone do korzystania ze stron internetowych. Pliki te pozwalają rozpoznać urządzenie użytkownika i odpowiednio wyświetlić stronę internetową dostosowaną do jego indywidualnych preferencji. „Ciasteczka” zazwyczaj zawierają nazwę strony internetowej z której pochodzą, czas przechowywania ich na urządzeniu końcowym oraz unikalny numer.

Pliki cookies, wykorzystywane są w celu: tworzenia anonimowych, zagregowanych statystyk, które pomagają zrozumieć w jaki sposób użytkownik korzysta ze stron internetowych dostosowanie zawartości i wyglądu strony do preferencji użytkownika

Używane ciasteczka na naszej stronie


  1. PHPSESSID - identyfikator sesji użytkownika
  2. PersistentQueueNumber,manageableQueueCookie0 – przechowuje kolejkę zdjęć
  3. CMS_DEBUG – debugowanie strony
  4. jsltTestCookie – testowe ciasteczko
  5. CookieInfo - informacja o wyświetleniu powiadomienia dotyczącego użycia przez stronę plików cookies
  6. __utmaa, __utmab, __utmac, __utmaz - używane są przez usługę Google Analytics która pozwala na generowanie statystyk strony www
  7. x-src, datr - używane przez facebook.com
  8. demographics ,dkv, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE,use_hitbox,PREF - youtube.com

Zmiana ustawień ciasteczek (cookies) w przeglądarkach:


- Opera
- Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome
- Safari

Wyłączenie akceptacji ciasteczek znacznie ogranicza funkcjonalność większości podstron witryny.